Saturday, October 3, 2020

Introduction to this blog

 Introduction


 I have created a number of blogs, for various purposes, usually as a convenient and free place to put some content online, but this is the first one that is intended to be more like a 'proper blog' in the way the term is usually understood. In other words it is a place where I will publish thoughts and ideas from time to time, for people to read and comment on. That's what a blog is supposed to be isn't it? Something a bit interactive! 

The subject of the blog is all things musical. Making music has always been an important part of my life. Here I will  discuss the creative process, look at aspects of musicality, discuss technical tools I use to help with aspects of music learning/creating/understanding, and share some of my projects. And anything else that springs to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools and Techniques 1. Acapella Maker

 I have written a whole blog about how to use this Android app as there is no User Guide available. It was the first new tool I mastered la...